Save

Nanna Woo Resin Collection

$40.00

A collection of unique handmade pieces, inspired by vintage, textures and nature. All handmade in Tasmania from Resin, epoxy, cocktail, silver, flakes, gold, metallic and foil.

These items sell quickly - please contact the store for current stock levels ethel@eforethel.com.au.

NANNAWOO HANDMADE (TAS)
The clever creative force behind the brand, Hannah dreams of creating a fully sustainable and earth friendly business for her whimsical jewels. Plus they're all incredibly beautiful and incredibly rare, 90% of the work is one of a kind and the other 10% is limited run.

Quantity

We charge $15 Express Post flat rate within Australia. If actual postage cost is less, the difference will be refunded to you.

For international orders please email us to arrange.

Other Products In Girls
Image of Winkelko Pineapple Earrings
Image of Days of August Giant Safety Pin
Image of Movie Quote Necklace (Wood)
Australia $15.00